In order for Apple Maps to find your location, you must allow it to use your location. You can enable this on both Mac and iPhone devices.
- Click the Apple menu and navigate to System Settings.
- Click Privacy & Security in the sidebar.
- Choose Location Services and enable it.
Now, you can open up Maps and see your current location.
First, ensure that your phone is connected to the Internet and that Precise Location is enabled.
If Maps says that your Location Services or Precise Location Services are turned off, you can enable them by:
- Tapping the notification.
- Choose Turn On in Settings
- Enable Location Services
To show your current location, tap the arrow.
Apple Maps can help you plan routes with multiple stops, but for delivery businesses, it’s not a tool that’s optimal for route optimization. Understanding the advantages and limitations of Apple Maps can help you choose the right solution for your routing needs.